$18.00 – $84.00
- Write notes directly in the books
- Provides charts, pictures and more
There are four Research Series Notebooks presently available. Students can write notes, underline, and keep their research information organized in these full-color consumable notebooks. The notebooks supply the information necessary for writing reports on these topic areas. They provide charts, pictures, and questions to encourage inferential reasoning, and can be used as a primary source when teaching units on research report writing.
- Robert Fulton – Steamboats and steam engines
- Elisha Otis – Safety elevators and fail safe devices
- Alexander Graham Bell – Telephones
- Garrett Morgan – Traffic signals and gas masks
- Clarence Birdseye – Frozen food and refrigeration
Disease and Illness Prevention and Cure
- Walter Reed – Control of yellow fever and the Panama Canal
- Sir Alexander Fleming – Penicillin, resistance, and Gram staining
- Jonas Salk – Discovery of polio vaccine, poliomyelitis, immunization, and vaccines
- The Industrial Revolution
Extreme Weather and Natural Disasters
There are no reviews yet.